What my blog is for

 When COVID 19 hit, we had been on restrictions for over 2 years. Our freedom is gone and a lot of events we can participate in stopped. "Apologies, this event is cancelled due to COVID 19". The constant tightening and loosening of restrictions just for a few pathetic lives are making people sick. Life is boring and meaningless,

I am a NUS student and because of COVID, many of my lessons have been forced online. I find it very hard to make friends, which defeats the purpose of student life. University is a time for youths to build long lasting friendships and all these have been robbed away without compensations just to prevent the disease from spreading and save a few worthless lives. Honestly, when youths caught the virus nothing serious should happen.

I will give a brief introduction of what COVID 19 is. Its basically a flu like disease with a mortality rate of less than 1%. In Singapore only 0.26% of the infected died. Over 90% of the infected are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms. However there is this phenomenon called asymptomatic transmission, which is use to fool people and fuel media hype.

Singapore is somehow dominated by fear mongers and zero COVID believers even after 2 years. They keep going around and spread unsubstantiated exaggerations on COVID as well as condemning people for being socially irresponsible for small things like not social distancing. These people are not humans. They are animals, subhumans, untermenschen and they are the most socially irresponsible brats of all time, just that they do not have the intelligence to realise. They keep going around the internet and silencing others with harsh comments and force others to abide by their beliefs. When I post my rants on social media, there will always be someone who calls me 'selfish', 'five year old' and other kinds of derogative comments.

My blog is to post my views on COVID freely under my terms without all the animals interfering me and calling me to be responsible for what I say. This is a place for me to say what I want without taking any form of responsibility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The trouble with being honest about your covid status

Stop caring for the minority