Stop caring for the minority

 Many idiots in Singapore feel that we need to trouble the general population to care for the lives of a pathetic 1 to 5% of the people who have health conditions such as weak immune system. When they caught the virus they probably need oxygen support or they will be panting like dogs, HAAAHHAAAH. Because a lot of people don't want that to happen we have such strict measures.

To be honest if these people are gone it makes not much difference for the society. First they only make up a minority and second because they are old frail, they can't be much of a use to the society anymore, they are only a big burden. If we have to sacrifice their lives for everyone's freedom so be it. Their lives are like a piece of waste paper can be easily torn and unnecessary.

Many idiots argue "what if they were your parents". I do not know why these kind of dog barkings are everywhere when it's out right nonsensical. Something that has a one in 100 or even fewer chance to happen can happen to my family? For me I dismiss the risk when it's less than 5%. When I kill ants I use lighter and burn them so why don't people say what if your parents were the ant and someone burns them alive?

I wonder how will they react when someone cut the power to the critically ills oxygen supply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The trouble with being honest about your covid status

What my blog is for